Friday, April 30, 2010

sixth sense




Albert, my pet fish ( see inset) passed away into another world for some time now ... I remember him with fondness as he was instrumental in my surviving the basket, without him I would have been a case, a basketcase in every sense. In the end the flying lessons were too much for him and he barely exceeded his teens.

Albert gave me a lead, a compass direction, a pointer, serious signage, a billboard of desire to seek the sixth sense. Really, it was an interest in beyond the spiritual that led our ship close to the shores of the Islands of the Sixth Sense.

I found the islands of the sixth sense in a difficult region of my universe ... No-one seemed to be able to help much and I could not find a soul to say with any certainty what the sixth sense was ! -- Quintisimal arguments still prevailed and were engaged in a raging debate which seemed far from over -- 'spiritus conjunctious' .

Still all difficulties set aside we needed to address the sixth sense ... & if it weren't for the 'Glimpses" and their desperate journeys into the Land of the Unknowing , would we have even had a direction upon which we could focus our research ... as it stands now and the islands are before us maybe ... maybe being in this world will give us more insight!

Another journey to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment